Fired™ is a revolutionary movement that will offer you resources, support and hope. Instead of the stigma many associate with being fired, we have elevated it to a badge of courage. Like the fist in the air that says you are powerful and special, Fired™ is a community of strength. Alone you will have little voice, but together we shall overcome. Though there will be many twists and turns in the road and the journey won't be easy, we will stand behind you to empower you to succeed. When you feel the weight of the world is on your shoulders and you can't endure any more, don’t give up, we will stand behind you to help you fight another day. Fired™!
- Though Fired™ will not find a job for you; we will provide you the tools needed to find a job. We will also provide you a community that will share both comfort and support as you navigate through the treacherous waters of job hunting. Research shows that people live and thrive in groups. Fired™ seizes upon this concept by simultaneously creating a community of ideas and mutual interest centered on the willingness to find jobs. As part of that we are built upon a group dynamic whereby both group leader and group members simultaneously learn and instruct. This dynamic has made programs as such as AA and Weight Watchers so successful.
- Fired™ is based on a 12-part program for finding a job. Like the Marine's 12-week boot camp and AA’s 12-Step program, we have divided the process into 12 easy to follow steps.
- Fired™ has also developed a 100-point daily log to keep you focused during your job pursuits. This system will assist you in maximizing your time and efforts in finding a job.
- We at Fired™ also believe that there are a lot of good practitioners out there, but they are scattered throughout many organizations. It is our goal to recruit and employ the best talent possible in order to facilitate the pursuit of your next job.
- Like WebMD is for medical information, another goal is to make Fired™ the primary destination for all services and information related to jobs, careers and labor issues. To that end, in the weeks and months ahead, we will forge many alliances which will provide the best tools and assistance available to help you.